This is my archive and every single post I write end up here.
I hope you enjoy this blog and I wish you happiness.
- 28: Butterflies
- 22: One Wish
- 21: Autism Tech Support: My Signal
- 20: Ruins
- 19: Conflicts and Growth
- 18: May 2020
- 26: Talking About My Autism
- 19: Why Do It Now? Part 2
- 12: Why Do It Now?
- 05: How Many Times Is It Okay to Watch a Film?
- 28: Routines and Why I Need It
- 21: A Lifetime of Stupid
- 14: Motivation
- 07: When a past Version of You Briefly Returns
- 31: We Don’t Have to Stop Running – We Can Just Change Direction
- 24: Birthday Update
- 17: Are You Aware of Eating?
- 10: Can Not Doing What Makes You Happiest Become a Habit?
- 03: Why I became a Part-Time Vegan
- 26: Follow All Your Passions
- 21: Not Quite a Bad Day
- 12: Do We Still Care?
- 05: Surviving Our Expectations
- 29: How Not To Be Seen
- 22: What to Do When We Feel Useless
- 15: How Acne Can Make Us Feel Worthless
- 08: Why Netflix and Chill Should Just Mean Netflix and Chill
- 01: March Update
- 22: Gratitude
- 15: Planning Ahead and How It Messed Me up (1)
- 08: A Sense of Time
- 01: February – My First Update
- 25: Life as a Mimic
- 23: Practice Conversations (1)
- 18: Taste (2)
- 11: Touch (2)
- 09: Try Something New Challenge (1)
- 04: Smell (4)
- 30: What is the Difference Between ASD and Asperger’s You Ask?
- 23: Consensual Hugs
- 16: I Don’t Know How to Be Happy
- 09: A Difference of Opinion
- 02: The Jonah Hill Snapshot (1)
- 25: My Escape
- 24: On Reading and Dyslexia
- 19: Allowing My Meltdowns to Happen
- 17: What My Meltdowns Feel Like
- 12: A Bit of What Goes on in My Head
- 10: No, I Am Not Rain Man
- 08: Finding a Path Towards Understanding
- 05: When Someone Turns a Light on the Mess You Made
- 04: Beginning Something New
- 02: Let’s Just Start with Who I Am
A bit about me
I do a lot of different things, but mainly I blog about life with autism spectrum disorder and how I try to live in a world that doesn’t encourage us to be different.
If you don’t know anything about me yet, then read this blog or find me on social media.